Saturday, December 12, 2009

Purina Cat Chow Coupons Is Everyone As Sick Of The Purina Commercial's As I Am?

Is everyone as sick of the purina commercial's as I am? - purina cat chow coupons

You will answer a question and you will see in the response to an ad. I use the map I see every time we see new yahoo.com love.
Now they are refusing to buy Purina, because I think it is an intrusion into our privacy. I used to buy a ton of my cats. But now they are rejected because they are not forced to click on your page. He had previously done for the coupons.
How do you feel about the ads Purina Cat Chow, which respond more than our ability to ask questions?

5 comments:

Chaos Theory said...

I thought I was the only one with "I refuse to buy it from now on" mentality. Thank God, I'm not alone! The Purina is bad, but another Alltel - or something (the man in the blue shirt?) Can not escape the man. I've had enough.

Vanessa said...

Commercial, but it bothers me go I refuse to answer a question, and please allow me access.
I think it is a violation of my computer, there is such a thing?
I have not ever buy over the product, but it looks like a good solution.
If interference does not answer my questions do not buy it.
State Consumer

Lilly said...

I totally agree! This applies primarily to be boring. All pages are overcommencialized ... It is sad to see, but for the good of your business "and money"

Sometimes there are also video-embedded ads ... Even more irritating ...

Phil Deese said...

it `s not just my team. I went through all the settings for my afternoon, because I just used this tower bought and thought I could. I agree to be bothered by a product does not motivate me to buy.

rtfm said...

I've never been here all the ads on Yahoo Answers.

Why? Probably because I use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. If you do not like the ads, it seems like Firefox.

Post a Comment