Monday, February 22, 2010

Bladder Infection Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge Pregnancy Advice - Am I Or Not?

Pregnancy advice - am i or not? - bladder infection early pregnancy brown discharge

Hello to all
For the last 2 weeks I have suffered with the "typical symptoms of pregnancy, and pain in the chest (like everyone does) that I've tested and re-neg.
My period of one week was this week, and I'm very difficult in general.
I came in one day in advance with the brown discharge (like slimey)
I had nothing else all day, 2 days when I had blood for one or two hours and nothing all day and now dried her off all together!
With what I had back pain, abdominal pain (for example, when the ovaries). I usually do when the cramps!
I went to the doctor, and I believe that her bladder ... I am very surprised that these symptoms have become a bit of the pregnancy ... havent as I have correctly taken my pills!

ItI see absolutely positive if I had a couple of weeks of pregnancy and done with the pill - can be mixed signals in my system?

Honestly, are what would you and what advice you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment