Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Card Game Called Pan Can I File A Lawsuit Against Wal-Mart For Wrongfully Accusing Me Of Shoplifting.?

Can I file a lawsuit against Wal-Mart for wrongfully accusing me of shoplifting.? - card game called pan

I bought my girlfriend a bottle of perfume for her birthday and buy when walking to the register, I have a DVD in hand (not in my pocket or at least hide or remove them from packaging) platform in a case of not enough money Buy both the scent and DVDs. After buying the perfume, I went out and as he approached the first set of doors or a security guard ran to the avoidance of losses showed me his ID, and I recently called to give "the game I had called in my pants before the police.

Do not ask me to enter a private place, but he decided to stay outside the door, how did other people stare, I said nothing that has not taken a pleasure and prove my pants,I have not stolen.

After 4 minutes of shame, told me to show him where he was, "answered again on the shelf next to some pots and pans." He told me to take it. I did it, showed him the DVD on the shelf and then left.

My mother is a worker step preventing losses at TJ Maxx and said almost everything I did was wrong. Thanks for any help.

3 comments:

Mustard said...

Yes, but you have your ***, the court said

LovesThe... said...

Of course you can, a lament. Everyone has the right to sue someone for something. It is a fundamental right.

Want to win? If you can prove you have suffered a loss of action or inaction of another person. And if you can demonstrate the value of the loss.

Sounds like it's time to contact his lawyer. After hearing all the facts, your lawyer can tell whether an action is worthwhile.

bcnu said...

Yes, you can pursue custody, and the shop supervisor for negligence infliction of emotional distress, slander or defamation, false imprisonment, blackmail / coercion, invasion of privacy, among others. However, it will cost several thousand dollars in legal fees could take years to fix up, there's no guarantee he will win, let alone given the money and can still be banned for life "premises of the W-shop in the world.

Post a Comment