Saturday, January 16, 2010

Constant Dry Mouth Hair Loss, Constant Thirst , Dry Mouth, Fatigue, And On And On And On?

Hair loss, constant thirst , dry mouth, fatigue, and on and on and on? - constant dry mouth

So basically, I noticed that my hair thinning since I've started 18 years. I am now 24 and I would have done something before. I was, because God knows how many blood tests and Postive nothing. I have a thirst, and I) always go to the toilet to urinate (. Also fatigue, dry mouth, strange bumps on the tongue that come and go, and I changed my lifestyle a long time. For 2 years I worked all day (no matter how tired I am) I eat healthy, and I'm so tired of see'ing
Results .... no history of diabetes in my family or I think that's what it is, but of course I'm not a doctor, just someone who needs advice.

4 comments:

hummingb... said...

Have you ever rule out a blood test, diabetes? You can always, if not in your family! Constant thirst and frequent urination are classic signs of diabetes. I also had a thyroid test if I were you.

FLORRIE M said...

I should get tested for lupus, I have the same Promblems and offers more chest pain, or pain in the area of fatigue is so bad, can sleep for days

lovehavo... said...

Sounds like this could be your thyroid, possibly hypothyroidism.

junemtnm... said...

Physicians should order blood tests for lupus? If this is not an option! Good luck!

Post a Comment