Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wine Cellar San Diego Is A Vapor Barrier REALLY Necessary For A Wine Cellar In Southern California?

Is a vapor barrier REALLY necessary for a wine cellar in Southern California? - wine cellar san diego

I already have a 2x6 frame, insulted and finished room in my house. The idea of extracting all dryawall pack of each cell and is very unattractive. (The two outer walls are not accessible) with very low humidity in the County of San Diego ... Is it really necessary to take such measures, is needed in other parts of the country?

3 comments:

zzzzzzzz... said...

The simple answer is have a dehumidifier in the room.

zzzzzzzz... said...

The simple answer is have a dehumidifier in the room.

quietgia... said...

I would say it would be safe without a vapor barrier, I live in the Midwest and I have several partners, the cellars are without barriers, and had no problems so far.

Post a Comment