Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pain Between Toes After Pedicure What's That Sharp Temporary Pain In Between My Toes?

What's that sharp temporary pain in between my toes? - pain between toes after pedicure

Sometimes I have this sharp pain in my foot as some in between my toes. Art feels like a cramp, but I'm not sure ... it hurts me very badly, and I feel my finger bones are moved or something. May take up to 30 seconds. Normally this only happens randomly, not necessarily when the pressure on my foot. If you have this problem or know what is it?

3 comments:

lorie v said...

Coley is right that with the exception may be missing some additions of potassium in your diet, go to the pharmacy and gout, reduce red meat

spraynwa... said...

Easy to use: The vitamin D3, magnesium citrate, potassium supplements. Electrolytes are low, a cramp.

some people are more susceptible than others is often the case when the pool or go barefoot. It can also cause a small problem with the sciatic nerve.

Sometimes in the hands and palms and fingers

Coley said...

Is there swelling? Gout arthritis can be .... It usually begins in the fingers and develop symptoms after a diet rich in purines (the beer) and Protien. You can come and go with the plan. The pain comes from the sharp crystals in the joints.

Post a Comment